The group arranges social events in the Blue Mountains region and members and visitors of all orientation are welcome.
We encourage an atmosphere of nondiscrimination, tolerance, and respect.
We support by donations to the local hospital, an HIV support group, assist with community health and welfare services etc and the maintenance of the HIV/AIDS Memorial Park in Medlow Bath.
Examples of our current activities include:
- Monthly dinner
- Monthly luncheon
- Summer barbecues
- Flower shows/Garden Party
- Annual disco during the Queens Birthday Weekend
- Annual Costume Ball during the Queens Birthday Weekend
- Australia Day Barbecue.
• Entries Open March 19 -2018
• Entries Close May 14 – 2018
• Artworks Drop Off June 6 – 2018
• Hanging June 7 – 2018
• Pick up Artworks June 11 – 2018
Hours of Exhibition
• Opening Night Friday, 8 June 6.30pm – 9.30pm
• Saturday, 9 June and Sunday, 10 June 10.00am – 4.00pm
• Monday, 11 June 10.00am – 2.00pm